Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese

It has been quite a long time since I've had macaroni and cheese that I thoroughly enjoyed.  I've tried Amy's frozen rice macaroni and cheese, which is good, but not outstanding.  I've tried Glutino's frozen macaroni and cheese, which is less good, but ok.  I was eating rice and cheese earlier today and thinking back to my days of Kraft macaroni and cheese.  Oh, how I loved that powdered cheese when it mixed in with the milk and butter.  Well, I want it back.  And since I'm having a lazy Sunday, I figured I'd try to find some way to get it.  So, guess what I found?  The cheese in the cheese packets inside the box of Kraft Mac & Cheese boxes are gluten-free!  Hooray.  That just means that I will now sub out the gluteny Kraft macaroni for gluten-free pasta and voila! Gluten-Free Mac & Kraft Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails