Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Gluten Free Italian Food

If you haven't had a large gluten-free cheese pizza in a while, you'll want to try Conte's Pasta Gluten Free Cheese Pizza.  It has a thin crispy crust, delicious tomato sauce, and just the right amount of cheese.  It's not personal sized, like Glutino's version, so there's room to add your own toppings.  It's done in 10 minutes.

Conte's Gluten Free Gnocchi, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)In fact, it's so delicious, I'm going to purchase some of their other gluten-free products:  Ravioli, Lasagna, Gnocchi, Pierogies, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Manicotti, and Stuffed Shells

I was able to find the pizza at The Natural in Timonium, MD; however, the other products I'm going to have to purchase online.  I'll be sure to let The Natural know which one's they should stock up on!  I'm just so excited.

I'm thinking about having a full Italian Meal:  Against The Grain Baguette made into Garlic Bread, a delicious Salad, and Ravioli!  


Some days when I get home from work, I just want to shove something in the microwave and be done with it.  (Ok, so I'm one person, so I always want to do that...) Gluten Free Cafe frozen entrees are delicious.  I'm particularly fond of the Fettucini Alfredo.  I've also found these at The Natural.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails