Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Pizzazz Tuscan Grille

My personal favorite email thus far:

Hi,

I saw a menu online of Pizzazz that says they have gluten-free bread for sandwiches and cornmeal crust for pizzas upon request. I haven't been yet, so I don't know how good any of it is, but I thought it was worth letting you guys know. The website is http://www.pizzazztuscangrille.com/index.html. Thanks for having a site for those of us in Baltimore that have celiac!

Thanks,
(Gluten Free in Baltimore Reader)


Phone: 410.528.7772

Hours:
M-Th - 6am to 9pm
Fr-Sa - 6am to 10pm
Sun - 7am to 6pm

***From the online menu:  Whole wheat bread or gluten free bread can be substituted on most of our sandwiches. Rice or soy cheese can be substituted for $1.50 extra.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. When my daughter, who has celiac disease, is home from college for Thanksgiving break we will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had dinner at Pizzaz along with 3 friends who do not have to eat gluten free. I ordered my pizza crust one day ahead and told the staff about my needs. On arrival, I reminded them about my gf diet. The pizza was delicious! It was prepared and cooked separate from the other items, but not in a gluten free oven. I will definitely return to this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails