Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


A Guilty Pleasure In Our Own Backyard

Sweet Sin Bakery has opened a retail store near Charles Village. I can't praise this bakery enough. Everything they make is delicious. They also serve my favorite local coffee, Zeke's Coffee.

I went in one morning and wanted some comfort food. For me, comfort food is 'bread' products. I bought a loaf of bread, 4 muffins, a cupcake and a large coffee. While I was in the store I also got to sample a slice of pumpkin pie, a regular slice not a 'sample size'. The crust was perfect, light, flaky and sweet. I expressed how much I liked the pie and was offered another slice.

I'm making Sweet Sin my guilty pleasure at least once a week.


Hope you can get there soon! It's worth it!
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sin has now expanded its gluten free menu and serves hot soups and entrees which change daily. These meals have options accommodate everyone - gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, just hungry people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails