Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Gluten-Free Catering? Yes! Tenzo Artisan

1016 South Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
410-209-2253


So, I have not personally tried any food from Tenzo Artisan, but as soon as I do, I will be sure to update this post.  They seem to have a great selection.  And, even better, they seem to be knowledgeable about gluten!  So, if you check it out before I do, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I had my wedding cake done at Tenzo. The topper was GF and the rest was with Gluten and it was spectacular!! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails