Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Sweet Sin Bakery

123 West 27th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-368-5777


I had my first taste of Sweet Sin Bakery's desserts when I bought several of their mini-desserts from the freezer case of the Whole Foods Market in Mount Washington.  Yes, I did have to let them defrost, but once they had, I couldn't keep my hands off of them because they were so excellent.  I have not tried all the various options from the freezer case (which is a very small portion of what the Bakery actually offers), but I will say that the Pecan Tart (which is also dairy free), the Lemon Meringue Tart (also dairy free), and the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Tart are decadent.  I actually had doubts that they could be gluten-free because they were so delicious!  But, no, they are indeed gluten-free.

If you want to see their extensive list of gluten-free offerings, go check out their website: Your mouth will be watering; I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails