Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Ian's French Toast Sticks: Yummy?

I'm not really sure why I bought these.  When I tried Ian's Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets, I ended up pretty sick (could have been a fluke...).  Anyway, I decided to give them a shot.  Now, I won't say that these are the most incredible culinary confection ever, because they're not; however, they do hit the spot for a quick breakfast treat.  They're a bit chewy, but once you get past that, and pour a bit of maple syrup over them, they really do work out nicely: 8-10 minutes in the oven and Ta Da! you have french toast sticks.  If I had to give them a rating, I would give them 3 of 5 stars.  I probably will buy them again, but they certainly won't make it on my "everytime" grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails