Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


A "Triumph" of a Resource

You'll have to accept my apologies for what may appear to be an advertisement; however, I am receiving no compensation for this whatsoever.  It's just like how I talk about my TiVo, and probably have sold a few people on them; but, TiVo -- the company -- is not compensating me or providing me with commission of any type... (but I'm not complaining).  Anyway, back to what YOU are probably interested in...

I've just come across an amazing resource for Gluten-Free Girls, Boys, Men, & Women.  You really must check out www.triumphdining.com.  It is a resource that provides grocery guides, restaurant guides, dining cards, and more!  Let me know what you think because I think it's great, but I'm just one person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails