Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Lilit Cafe

7921 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD  20814
301-654-5454

So I had my second ever gluten-free sandwich at a restaurant.  The first was at a restaurant in Canada.  I've eaten lots of "gluten-free sandwiches" where the way the sandwich becomes gluten- free is that I ask for it without the bread; however, this time was different.  The contents of this sandwich were graciously surrounded by two pieces of gluten-free bread.  Lilit Cafe is a bit of a drive from Baltimore, but completely worth it.  Not only will you enjoy a delicious gluten-free meal, you can stock up on the amazingly delicious products from Sweet Sin Bakery.  The Cafe has them in their refrigerated section.

The sandwich I had was the Turkey Caprese -- and yes, they knew to toast the bread.  It was the perfect lunch sandwich.  The Cafe is a big combination of gelato shop, liquor store, gluten-free shop, and cafe.  It's the perfect place to go to grab lunch, or to sit and eat a cup of gelato on a hot summer's day.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and just wanted to thank you for providing great information on GF stuff in Baltimore. My husband and I are flying there in less than 2 weeks to pick up our adopted baby. I'm a celiac and needed some ideas for GF. Your information has been very helpful. Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their gelato is YUM-O! And, all their fruit flavors are also dairy free! I don't even miss "real" ice cream when I'm having this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails