Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


New Grist Beer


I know I won't stop talking about Woodberry Kitchen, but I just continue having new and wonderful experiences.  The staff is exceptional; the space is uniquely intimate and open; and, the food is delicious.  And, my most recent trip led me to the gluten-free beer they offer:  New Grist.  I was with three others (who can eat all the gluten they want), so I had each of them try a sip.  They all were very impressed.  Now, remember, I'm the one who developed a taste for Redbridge, but New Grist is amazingly better.  It has almost a hard apple-cider after taste.  If you get a chance, take a sip, and let me know how it tastes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails