Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


A Starbucks on Every Corner

I loved the Valencia Cake from Starbucks.  It made me feel 'normal' to say: yes, I'd like a cake with my coffee.  Well, bah hum bug... Starbucks is no longer serving their gluten-free cake.  They claim that it wasn't nutritious enough and have replaced it with a nut-type bar.

Thanks to that, now I'll have to make my own cake... when will I find time to do that?!

I'm off to eat a pint of ice cream.
Monica

2 comments:

  1. FYI the Tenzo Artisan Bakery is moving out of Baltimore this week, but they said they make their bread from a mix that can be purchase3d from glutenevolution.com Tenzo supplies the bread for Woodberry Kitchen. You can also still buy their already-made bread via their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The velencia cake wasn't very good anyway. Tried it once, said , "yuck" and never ordered it again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails