Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


"Avoiding Gluten Is Not A Fad"

"For Most People, Gluten Isn't a Diet Enemy"
NPR.com Listen Here

I came across this posting on NPR.com, and probably got way too excited about it.  When I was first diagnosed -- years and years and years ago -- It felt as though I was the only one, or maybe (if I was lucky) one of four who had to cut gluten out of my life completely.  Now, I find news articles talking about Gluten, morning TV shows with segments about gluten, Servers at restaurants who don't have an aneurism when I explain that "I want the hamburger without the bread, and are your french fries cooked in the same deep fryer as anything with flour?"

We're coming a long way, but we still have a while to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails