Welcome

We hope you'll find this to be a space where we share updated information about gluten-free living and eating AND where we all can share information, so please feel free to comment on posts or email us information you think should be included. Be sure to check out our sister site: BmoreGfree.com So that's that. Enjoy!


Let's Dish!

I'm a busy lady; living gluten-free can be time-consuming.  I'm also a teacher, which means I'm not living extravagantly, and I certainly don't have money to spend frivolously.  So, I am always looking for ways to cut corners, to save time, to save money, and still eat healthy and delicious food! 

For the past few years, I've driven past Let's Dish and always pondered what it would be like, so I've finally decided to take the risk.  I've scheduled an appointment to go "dish" at 2pm today.  The menu shows which options can be made gluten-free, so I chose several of those.

This is what the Let's Dish website shows as what I should be expecting... Unfortunately, I'm not blonde, so I'm not sure this will match my experience; however, I'm still looking forward to seeing if this could be as great an experience as it appears here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails